3.11.2008

2 Beautiful Girls

I have two daughters
One is dark, one is light
One has brown eyes, the other, blue
They both love to sing and dance
They both giggle when they are happy
and stomp their feet when they're mad

I have two daughters
One is dark, one is light
One has black hair, the other, blond
They both love to run and play
They both like to help me around the house
cooking, cleaning, and telling the boys what to do

I have two daughters
One is dark, one is light
They are sisters now
They fight and compete
They share clothes, toys, & friendship
They are both beautiful
sm

4 comments:

About the AoE said...

Kim and I love your poem!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mindi said...

what a beautiful picture and poem--this is why we are mothers--word!!

Paul said...

the 'one is dark, one is light' line reminded me of this classic http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7855373445778571103 have been enjoying your blog Stephanie, look forward to seeing you soon. pp

Stephanie M said...

Thanks Paul - funny video. I had forgotten about Ebony and Ivory - they stole my idea!!! :)