3.25.2008

The New Covered Wagon

I have had several of you ask me what you should plan to take, and what in the world to pack it in! Great questions, guys! Ideal for storing all our belongings on this long journey, the Contico Storage Locker is the preferred container for our trip. This box measures 31.0 x 17.0 x 13.0, and we will allow one box per adult and 1/2 box per child under 18. If you have an odd amount of children, you may round up. For example, since we have 2 adults and 5 children, we will be allowed 5 of these bad boys. You can see I've got my storage unit here packed and ready to go. I even had room for my hair dryer!

They fit very nicely on top of the Land Rover Defender with a roof rack, and can travel over wild terrain without getting damaged or falling off. I think we can all thank our lucky stars that we aren't in covered wagons! Its never been done like this before!

The girls are all ready to go:

3 comments:

Donna Barber said...

Love the pic of the girls!!
Where are you headed?? Out west? Was that a dumb question? ha

Mindi said...

i think we weren't born pioneers for a reason.

Stephanie M said...

shuunnnnnnn the unbeliever.......