4.19.2008

An Overview of our Curricula




































After my last post, I received MANY emails asking about the curriculum series that Mike and I have created. I just assumed that everyone knew about our White Collar Curriculum Series, but realize that was an oversight on my part! Above are book covers of the the first four of our series. As I've said, we are just now working on our "Law for the Little Guy", which should be ready to publish at the end of the summer. On the horizon, we are considering two other books in the series, which should take families through sixth grade. Year 5 being Business and Accounting, and finally, the one we're MOST excited about, "Preparing for a PhD: Finding the Ology That's Right for Your Child".

You can find our curricula at our website: whitecollarcurriculum.com. We also have booths and teach workshops at Home School Curriculum Fairs - watch for us the next time you find yourself walking around the exhibitor's booths. These books are great for moms and dads too! Throw away that trashy, boring, gossip magazine and pick up one of our books when you have some spare time in need of light reading!!

4 comments:

SiouxsieQ said...

Oh, Stephanie, do you suppose your website is actually supposed to be dot edu or dot org? I couldn't find the dot com website you linked to. I am so keen to get my three-year-old started in homeschooling. I just know he's going to be super duper smart and I can't wait to get started!

Stephanie M said...

That is VERY strange that link didn't work for you - maybe our server is down???? Maybe we're doing scheduled maintenance on our site??? Maybe you should wait until your child is 4 years old to start our Rocket Science course???

Mindi said...

i am holding out for the "trailer trash" and the "illegal immigrant" versions. could you tell me, are they going to be out within the next 6 weeks?

Stephanie M said...

I hadn't thought about La Astronáutica Para Novatos or La Ley para el Guy Pequeño. We'll get on that ASAP!