4.27.2008

R-O-C-K in the U-S-A

Mary and I went to a Christian music concert last night - Casting Crowns. It was super terrific. I am going to put a Casting Crowns song over in my player for you to listen to. Our only disappointment was no mosh pit. And the one difference between going to rock concerts when you're young, and when you're a little older? The number of meds you have laying beside your bed the next morning. I woke up and found Mary's stash which included pain killer, biofreeze, antacids, and a mouth guard for that pesky teeth grinding.

6 comments:

Mindi said...

hey--nothing better than going to a concert, no matter WHAT meds are on the nightstand!! glad you guys could get out and rock with jesus....i'm actually a little jealous!! you know how i love a concert!

Donna Barber said...

I LOVE THIS BAND! I WOULD HAVE MOSHED WITH YOU EVEN WITHOUT THE PIT!!

SiouxsieQ said...

Mary and me. Sorry.

Stephanie M said...

But you wouldn't say "Me went to a concert" would you? You would say "I went to a concert". Therefore, I think I should write "Mary and I went to a concert"?

SiouxsieQ said...

Oops. Missed the fact that "Mary and I" was part of a sentence, not a caption. You are so right. I stand corrected. That's what I get for correcting people's grammar!

Mary said...

I can finally leave a comment....I shutter to think what I will have on the floor, 5 years from now when we are taking the boys to these concerts....