6.17.2008

HS Reunions Rock

I just returned from my high school reunion and one of the highlights of my middle age! We arrived into Las Vegas late Thursday night and spent Friday and Saturday doing reunion things, then were able to spend Sunday and Monday doing Mike and Stephanie things. Here are some highlights:
72 of us (out of 246)

Me with two very close friends from high school - but one with very disappointing behavior....
Unfortunately the fog machine set off the fire alarm system in the entire hotel :( The fire department arrived in full uniform to put out the 'fire', and then stayed to dance with us for just a moment.

Here's me finally coming clean about my 3rd grade crush - closure!

I had this picture taken because my blog friend Mindi has posted several pics of Steve, and has very good readership, so am hoping it has the same effect here.

2 comments:

Mindi said...

steve kemp + your blog = MAGIC.

glad you had such a great time! i know you worked hard. bet it's nice to have it over and done.

good job, reunion master.

SiouxsieQ said...

Well, I don't know if you lost the weight you wanted to lost, but just wanted to tell you that you looked fabulous!