1. I woke up to several mosquitoes buzzing in my ear
2. I went into the post office again today and confronted the postal worker about upselling ("I read an article about the USPS and I know that you have to upsell 5 times. I'm on to you people.") And she STILL asked me if I needed any stamps, cards, or stamp collector's items!
3. Just before that conversation, I stood in line 7 minutes while the postal worker explained to a customer that there are TWO priority mail boxes, one is a flat rate box, and the other is charged according to weight, and that if she wanted to pay $5.65 instead of $9.80, she would have to take her stuff out of the flat rate box and put it into the other box. I know....I didn't understand why this information took 7 minutes to explain and understand either. Which is why its on my list.
4. Driving home, I got stuck behind a slow car.
5. When I got home, something was wrong with either the DSL or my computer, and it was very slow, reminding me of dial-up.
6. The kids started fighting.
7. I talked with someone on the phone who was unhelpful, particular, and unwilling to compromise. (???)
8. The dryer repairman came out for the 3rd time this year (thankfully under warranty) to show me a 2-inch screw as being the reason for the loud noise in the drum. Same problem as the last 2 times, except that previously its been a nail, and before that, a small stick.