I'm just cookin this up right now and you didn't say what to do with the mayo! Do I mix it in? Spread it on the bottom of the casserole? Really, Stephanie, if you are going to put a recipe on here, at least tell me how to make it! Please!
I fixed it already. Gosh!I appreciate your(artificial) enthusiasm for my recipes, and for keeping me on my toes!
Artificial?I'm stunned.Stunned, I say.
This is a great recipe, I've been making it for years.The best jam is orange marmalade. I've tried onion, pineapple and other strange jams. Steph, you're a saint!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm just cookin this up right now and you didn't say what to do with the mayo! Do I mix it in? Spread it on the bottom of the casserole? Really, Stephanie, if you are going to put a recipe on here, at least tell me how to make it! Please!
I fixed it already. Gosh!
I appreciate your(artificial) enthusiasm for my recipes, and for keeping me on my toes!
Artificial?
I'm stunned.
Stunned, I say.
This is a great recipe, I've been making it for years.
The best jam is orange marmalade. I've tried onion, pineapple and other strange jams.
Steph, you're a saint!
Post a Comment