3.20.2008

Dear Bridget

Dear Bridget,

Hi! I haven't heard back from you yet, and just thought maybe you had lost my email address, or maybe my last letter accidentally went into your spam folder? I wish we had been able to connect sooner, because there's a slim possibility that I may be moving to Russia for an indeterminate amount of time. You could still try to email as I am hopeful I'll have satellite internet access there. It would sure be easier to buy provisions off the internet than have to make everything ourselves!

There is so much I wanted to ask you before we left - like what kind of leg wax you use, how you like walking to work everyday, and if you could give me the inside scoop on how to run a colony. I thought you might have some insight since you're English, and you guys have done this before. No need to reinvent the wheel, if you know what I mean.

Your friend,

Stephanie

No comments: