4.14.2008

Our Parent Saves the Day AGAIN!

The other day, I looked out the window and saw my 6 year old riding his bike with training wheels. (I need to interject that I realize he is old for using training wheels, but we just don't get as much bike riding practice as everyone else, since there is snow on the ground for 5 months out of the year). I was immediately thankful for Mike putting on his training wheels because it was something that had been needing to get done. I didn't think anymore about it until today, when I saw the bike again. I told Mike thanks for putting the training wheels on the bike and he said he didn't do it. I asked Gabe who had done this for him, and he told me Jon-Jon did it. Our 8 year old who is also our parent. You can see in the picture how there's a little bracket that helps the training wheel stay put. He did that too. Without directions. All I can say is thank you J-J. No one, short of God, takes better care of us than you do!

1 comment:

Got Boys? said...

He sounds like such a sweetie Steph! Can I have one? I remember when you came to my place to visit when he and G-man were just babes...I wish he had passed some of his wisdom on to mine...