4.29.2008

What Would You Choose?

A close friend has asked me to put this out there for her. She says she drives past this sweet Caddy everyday, and that it's like eye candy to her. I guess she just pictures herself in this white pimp-mobile cruising down State Hwy 38 South into town with the windows rolled down, sitting back in her cushy red velvet seats with the music blaring. No kids screaming in the back seat, of course (she says). She also told me she might be tempted to stick a menthol ciggy out the side of her mouth as she drives, but asks that you don't repeat that. I told her it didn't matter - you don't know who she is anyhow. What a weirdo, huh? So here's what she wants to know:

Would you buy the Cadillac?


Or keep the mini-van?

3 comments:

SiouxsieQ said...

Listen, I am just a LITTLE bit obsessed with the cost of gasoline at the moment so NO NO NO NO NO I would not buy the Caddy. How can your "friend" even consider this? Wouldn't it drive your "friend" crazy to have to park that boat? I mean, they don't make parking spaces for Cadillacs these days. Ugh. Not my idea of a good time. Tell your friend buy a Prius. AND keep the minivan.

Stephanie M said...

My friend doesn't like your comment. Anyone else?

Mindi said...

why choose?? i think keep the miniature and then get the caddy and slam it down and put some sweet 22s on it and some undercarriage lighting......
it would be all that.