5.21.2008

Glass half-full/half-empty


I don't have any money or claim to fame, but here's what I do have:

People can Google pusticular psoriasis, scary strange recipe, or fungus mnemonic device, and find my blog

Chocolate power bar streaked across my cheek the entire time I was getting my hair cut at the beauty shop the other day (Thanks Lord, for keeping me humble)

25 extra pounds that ain't going nowhere (okay, okay, 30!)

An expired driver's license that I can't find (shocker)

Vacation scenery out my window without all the pesky maids cleaning up after me like they would at a resort.

5 kids, 1 cat, 1 duck, 1 chicken, 2 turtles, 3 fish, and 1 Madtom (that can sting, and I know this first hand)

1 piano, 1 electric keyboard, 3 guitars, 2 small child guitars, 3 violins, 1 Liberian drum, and a houseful of people that aren't very musically inclined. But we try.

A '94 Honda Civic with over 291,000 miles on it, and gets over 30 mpg.

Winter coats and hats that don't get packed away for the summer, and a furnace that has been turned on in July.

No comments: