Here's what you need to enter:
Enter software or hardware solutions that help (a) protect people, critical infrastructure, facilities and data/electronic systems against terrorist or other criminal attacks and natural disasters or (b) help governments, businesses and communities defend against, cope with or recover from such incidents.
Here's when you need to enter by:
July 31, 2008
Here's what I will win:
- $500,000 cash-grant to be used to further develop your startup company. Grant is sponsored by TSWG of US Government
- $10,000 cash-grant for the best Crowded-Places Idea, sponsored by Secure Futures Ltd.
- $10,000 cash award for the best Security Idea, sponsored by Accenture
- Mentorship by leading venture capitalists, such as Siemens Venture Capital
- Unparalleled networking opportunity with government officials and industry leaders