7.01.2008

Pop Psychology

Desert loving in your eyes all the way. If I listen to your lies would you say: I'm a man without conviction, I'm a man who doesn't know how to sell a contradiction. You come and go, you come and go. Karma karma karma karma karma chameleon. You come and go, you come and go. Loving would be easy if your colors were like my dream: Red, gold and green, Red, gold and green. Didn't hear your wicked words every day, and you used to be so sweet I heard you say that my love was an addiction. When we cling our love is strong, when you go, you're gone forever. You string along, You string along. Every day is like a survival, you're my lover, not my rival. Every day is like a survival, you're my lover not my rival. I'm a man without conviction, I'm a man who doesn't know how to sell a contradiction. You come and go, you come and go.

In a freak instance of self-fulfilling prophecy, Boy George, whose hits include "Karma Chameleon", has changed from this:

To This:

To This:

To This:

5 comments:

Amy said...

I am leaving you a message about my layout... I just went to the cutest blog onthe block and used one of theirs. I am new to the blogging world and haven't quite figured out the custom deal yet. I cheated...

Tiburon said...

Hey not all of us can age as gracefully as me ;)

Mindi said...

i used to actually, REALLY think that boy george wasn't gay. i just thought he dressed that way as part of his persona. poor, poor, naieve small town st. george girl.

Stephanie M said...

i was the same way - I don't think I even knew what gay was until I was a sr. in hs.

Amy said...

Stephani-
go to the cutest blog on the block and click on the free ones. THen there is a little tutorial on how to get the page. There is the HTML thing and it gives step by step instructions. I know you went to PVHS with Caylor...you were th queen of the 88 reunion! SWEET!