8.30.2008

Don't Hate Me Because I'm an ESFP


This is to all the people I annoy because I am scattered, live for the moment, don't think before I speak (bluntly), don't take criticism well, seem over-zealous in trying to please and entertain others, appear shallow in my pursuit of entertainment and enjoyment, hate rules, and don't structure my time and days in a more orderly fashion.

All I can say in defense of myself is "Hey, I'm an ESFP. I was born this way!" Which I think is an entirely plausible defense. In fact - if you have flaws that others are critical of, here's the quiz - take it and use this Myers-Briggs shield to protect yourself from those naysayers! It's psychological gold! (Thank-you Isabel)

Humor-Blogs.com

4 comments:

papercages said...

I'm too much of a wimp to take the quiz. Maybe tomorrow when I feel stronger. ;)

David said...

I've taken the Myers-Briggs 5 or 6 times over the years and I always get a different result. I'm not quite sure how to use that.

Oh well.

Kelley said...

I'm an ISTJ - I'm better than you, stronger than you and smarter than you.......at least I think so, hope so, maybe I am.......oh well, I still love you! We still have one thing in common though, Mamma!

Grégoire said...

We're exactly the opposite in the inventory. Somehow, this is not surprising.

http://revnost.blogspot.com/2008/04/internet-pop-psychology.html