8.13.2008

My First EVER Blog Award

I think this is actually my first award of any type, ever. So, thank you Sandy!!! And thank you Mammadawg! Without you this wouldn't have been possible.

Now its my turn to pass this along:

Army of Epiphenomenon, for always grounding me when I start thinking politicians are actually good, decent people.

Word to Your Mother, for getting me started in blogging

Siouxsie's Musings, for inspiration and motivation - she won't leave me comments if I don't write.

Acorn King, for his efforts in helping human-kind by selflessly giving good stuff away on Craig's List, even when unappreciated.

View from the Cloud - since we both live in the same state as Al Franken. I'm getting an AF campaign sign for all of my out-of-state friends for gifts - you too?

With rights come responsibilities:
  • Choose 5 bloggers that you feel are "Kick-A Bloggers"
  • Let 'em know in your post or via email, twitter or blog comments that they've received an award
  • Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to www.mammadawg.com
  • Hop on back to the Kick A Blogger Club HQ to sign Mr. Linky then pass it on!
Please note: Those whom I am “tagging” with this award can feel free to completely disregard it, or pass it along. It makes no difference to me. I’m just trying to get more traffic to their sites. The good news is that either way, you can still vote for me at
Humor-Blogs.com !

7 comments:

Chat Blanc (aka Sandy) said...

woohoo!! award well deserved! :) I'll check out the sites you recommended that aren't yet on my reading list. cheers!

SiouxsieQ said...

Stephanie, you are always raising the bar, aren't you? Thanks SO much for including my little blog. I will definitely pass along the love. Your post on recycling inspired me -- on my resulting post, I linked back to you. Have a wonderful day!

Mindi said...

awwwwwwhhhh, shucks!!
thanks for chosing me as a KICK ASS BLOGGER!! and the fact that i started you? best reward ever!!

thanks to you...

The Acorn King said...

Thank you so much! I'd like to thank the good people of Craigs List for making this possible, I'd also like to thank prometheus for giving us fire to toast s'mores, and most importantly I'd like to thank the inventors of peanut butter...because that was awesome.

peglegstarfish.com said...

Congrats on your Kick Ass award! Display it proudly!

Steph said...

Damn, I'm jealous of your Al Franken sticker. I am going to have to have my dad send me one or something. It will be cool if he wins...the first (real,professional) comedian in Senate. Leave it to Minnesota to pull that one off! (I know, you are still recovering from having the first Professional wrestling Governor...)
Next, they have to get more realistic. Bozo, the first (real, professional) clown, Joey Buttafuco, the first (real) adulterer AND jailbaiter, and Mel Gibson, the first (real) sloppy drunk.
Go Minnesota! You can do it!

And congratulations on your award. Wear it proud and wear it loud.

Tiburon said...

Man - I want to be a kick ass blogger! **throws hissyfit**