3.12.2008

F-1 Onion Rings

I know many of you have been sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for my honest opinion of hungry-girl.com (tips & tricks for hungry chicks), and most specifically, their recipe for onion rings. AS SOON as I saw this recipe, I marched my cotton candy Mammoth Crocs over to the refrigerator to gather ingredients. "I love onion rings," I thought, "and what better way to tide my appetite over than with slices of onion dipped in egg, and rolled in ground up Fiber One cereal?" As it turned out, they were as bad as they sound. Please do not leave nasty comments for me, as I am not forcing you to try this at home.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

You truly bless my heart! You kill me! I miss hanging out with you! I also love your post to Bridget!

We are so alike!

Love,

Jocelyn