4.09.2008

Dear Bridget

Dear Bridget,

Well, things just aren't working out the way I was hoping. I hope you aren't too disappointed about not being spokeswoman (though it wasn't for sure, since I never heard back from you). My husband says the lawmakers should have TOTALLY considered my proposal given the strong arguments. Anyhow, I have been reading your 2 books (Bridget Jones Diary, and Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason), to see if you had some advice on what to do when things don't go my way and here's what I found:
  • smoke
  • eat ice-cream straight out of the container
  • listen to sad songs like Mariah Carey's "All by Myself" or "Out of Reach" by Gabrielle
  • ride in a train
  • visit your mom and dad
  • go out to eat with friends
  • watch tv in pj's
  • keep a diary
I've been trying to do some of these things to see if they would help me feel better, but so far nothing is working. Do you think its because I don't have access to a train here? Also, I have tried smoking, but just can't get a taste for it. I am wondering if it's really all that necessary to inhale?

Your friend,

Stephanie

3 comments:

SiouxsieQ said...

Gosh, stephanie, I stand in awe of your ability to cut and paste. You da bomb.

enis said...

Okay, as promised ...

www.toprankblog.com/rss-blog-directories

also, check out:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/04/09/gao.spending/index.html

The article features your very own Sen. Coleman, and a certain forest service employee who swindled the government out of almost $650,000.

Seriously, we need to talk.

About the AoE said...

steph - if you go to my blog - you have got to watch the jamesatwar video for hey there dellila- (there's a picture of berniebot beans (whatever they're called - the candy from harry potter) click on that picture - really funny - it's about harry potter...