4.09.2008

Do NOT do the twist!

Doing D's hair is a major learning experience - a good one, because I enjoy doing hair, and its a bonding thing for us. But also, one at which I regularly both succeed and fail at. Today, we have a failure on our hands, which is what has spurred on this blog entry. The Twist. I know my adopting friends have tried and gloried in the twist - but my twists, using this tool that I thought was the bomb, has left D's hair in almost-dreads. We have worked hard to condition her hair so that it grows out a bit instead of breaking off, and some of the ends ripped off this morning trying to get the twists out. So here's my verdict:
ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


The culprit:
The victim:

2 comments:

Mindi said...

oh, haven't we all done something like that????
btw, i'm kinda diggin the dreads...

Jocelyn said...

i'm laughing out loud...