4.02.2008

Difficult Fashion Choices Part 1

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

We all face some hard choices each day and throughout our lives - such as which college to go to, should we get married or break up, should we try for another mouth to feed, should I get my hair layered or cut all one length, dressing on the salad, or on the side, should the refrigerator door be opening to the left or to the right, etc. But I think there is one question that has endured through all these other questions: should I tuck in my shirt or leave it untucked?









2 comments:

Mindi said...

tucked in anymore looks nerdy, i'm afraid. you are way too "fly" to be tucking!

Stephanie M said...

Thanks SO much, sincerely! (I am hoping fly means cool and not that my stomach is too big to tuck?)